Holy Trinity’s COVID Task Force and Church Council have updated the COVID-19 recommendations as follows as we move into our gradual reopening phase:
- Online Sunday worship will continue at least through Labor Day. (Rest assured, streaming from the sanctuary will still be available online for those who cannot join us in person.)
- We are planning two in-person, outdoor worship services for the evenings of Wednesday, July 21 and Wednesday, August 25 (time TBA).
- Internal and external small groups, social, and educational gatherings of up to 25 people can now be held indoors. If you would like to meet at the church, contact Pam in the office to reserve a suitable space.
- Attendance at indoor baptisms, weddings, and funerals in the sanctuary is increased to 50 people.
- The upper limit for outdoor gatherings has now increased to 100 attendees.
- Singing will be allowed outdoors for groups of up to 25.
NOTE: Masks and distancing of 6’ between household groups are still required at all gatherings (regardless of vaccination status).
The Church Council, in conversation with the COVID Task Force, will reexamine and revise the protocol each month.
We know that some of you will wish that the church could move faster. And others of you will feel left behind, as you’re not yet ready to engage in-person. Because none of us share the same experiences of this COVID time, we will need to muster as much understanding as we can for our neighbors. Reopening may be bumpy. It also will be sweet. Let’s be gentle with ourselves and with one another.