We look forward to welcoming you to Holy Trinity Lutheran Church for a 10:00 am memorial service for Bud Dixen on Saturday, November 6. We are committed to creating a COVID-responsible environment and to that end, you have the option of joining us in person or virtually via Vimeo.
- The livestream will begin at 9:55 a.m. on Saturday. It will be broadcast here.
- If you are attending in person, we invite everyone over the age of 2 to wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose. If you forget a mask or don’t own a mask, don’t worry; we have extras!
- When you arrive, you will be asked to sign in attesting that you have not tested positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of your visit to Holy Trinity and stating that you do not currently have any symptoms of COVID-19. If you are not feeling well or have had contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19, please stay home and join the service via livestream.
- After the service, we ask that you exit the building. You are more than welcome to converse outside.
- We will have a copy of the service bulletin available via email prior to the funeral. If you would like a copy to accompany the livestream link, you can email the church at email@example.com or Bud’s daughter, Becky, if you have her email address. Large print, hard copies will be provided at the church.
- If you participate virtually, Bud’s family would love to have you type your name into the chat function on Vimeo.
Thank you for loving Bud, and for loving the wider community as we do our part to try to keep COVID-19 from continuing to spread.
Location: Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 2730 E. 31st Street Minneapolis, MN 55406. See map for parking.