Connections in our congregation happen in formal and informal ways. Around every worship service is an opportunity to join others in the Community Room for a beverage, snack and conversation. During special seasons of Advent and Lent, we have a Wednesday evening soup supper and time of connection before an evening prayer or worship service. For children, youth and families involved in our choir programs we offer a Wednesday evening meal prior to rehearsals. Other opportunities to build relationships are listed below. We hope that you will find a place to connect at Holy Trinity!
Special fellowship events at Holy Trinity include:
- 1st Sunday Musings is an informal gathering for conversation and general musings about church or worship. It takes place following our 11 am worship service on the first Sunday of every month at a nearby cafe.
- Game Nights provide an opportunity for people of all ages to have fun!
- Kinship Dinners are hosted by individuals and families in the community at their homes. This is an opportunity to share a meal and fellowship and is organized 1-2 times per year, depending on interest.
- Joint Events with the Swahili Congregation happen sporadically as a time to connect across cultures, places of origin, and native languages as brothers and sisters in Christ.
- A Progressive Dinner travels throughout the neighborhood as an annual event each fall.
- Youth and Adult Retreats are offered several times throughout the year. More information can be found on our Retreats Page.